Download from here: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Brief Description from Microsoft:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 helps you achieve new levels of reliability and performance by delivering features that help to simplify your administration, protect your communications, and delight your customers by meeting their demands for greater business mobility.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 helps IT Professionals achieve new levels of reliability with greater flexibility, enhanced user experiences, and increased protection for business communications.
- Flexible and reliable – Exchange Server 2010 gives you the flexibility to tailor your deployment based on your company’s unique needs and a simplified way to keep e-mail continuously available for your users.
- Anywhere access – Exchange Server 2010 helps your users get more done by giving them the freedom to securely access all their communications – e-mail, voice mail, instant messaging, and more – from virtually any platform, Web browser, or device.
- Protection and compliance – Exchange Server 2010 delivers integrated information loss prevention, and compliance tools aimed at helping you simplify the process of protecting your company’s communications and meeting regulatory requirements.
This software is intended for evaluation purposes only. You must accept the license terms before you are authorized to use the software. There is no product support for this trial software. You are welcome to participate in the forums to share your trial experiences with others and to ask for advice.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista
- Operating System for Installing Management Tools: The 64-bit editions of Windows Vista® SP2 or later, or Windows Server® 2008 SP2.
- PC: x64 architecture-based computer with Intel processor that supports Intel 64 architecture (formerly known as Intel EM64T) or AMD processor that supports the AMD64 platform.
Additional requirements to run Exchange Server 2010
- Memory – Minimum of 4 gigabytes (GB) of RAM per server plus 5 megabytes (MB) of RAM recommended for each mailbox
- Disk space
- At least 1.2 GB on the drive used for installation
- An additional 500 MB of available disk space for each Unified Messaging (UM) language pack that you plan to install
- 200 MB of available disk space on the system drive
- Drive – DVD-ROM drive, local or network accessible
- File format – Disk partitions formatted as NTFS filing systems
- Monitor – Screen resolution 800 x 600 pixels or higher
Exchange Server 2010 Prerequisites
If these required prerequisites are not already installed, the Exchange Server 2010 setup process will prompt and provide links to the installation locations; Internet access will be required if the prerequisites are not already installed or available on a local network.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows PowerShell v2.0
Actual requirements will vary based on system configuration and specific features installed. For more detailed system requirements, please refer to the Exchange Server 2010Technical Documentation Library. For a list of Windows Server 2008 requirements, visit http://technet.microsoft.com/windowsserver/2008.